Skip to main content

How to make an address change

Did you move to a new address within Howard County?

If yes, you will need to fill out a new voter registration card (PDF) and mail or fax it to the Howard County Clerk's office.

Mailing Address
Howard County Clerk
One Courthouse Square
Fayette, MO 65248

(660) 248-9810

Did you move to Howard County from a different county or state?

If yes, you will need to register to vote in Howard County